Comprehensive Fiduciary Assessment
An annual review of a retirement plan reveals if it is on track, how it compares against other employers’ retirement plans, and satisfies a vital risk management need.
FiduciaryQPR is a standards based comprehensive ERISA Qualified Plan Review by Roland|Criss. We apply the U.S. Department of Labor’s guidelines to our reviews, and adhere to the fiduciary standard for retirement plan administrators in order to ensure authenticity of the results.
A comprehensive plan review from Roland|Criss delivers assurance to busy executives and offers these key benefits:
- verifies that a retirement plan’s operation adheres to its policies;
- examines control procedures and updates them to meet Department of Labor standards;
- tests the reasonableness of service providers’ fees;
- exploits the value of the plan’s assets to lower administrative and investment costs paid by plan participants;
- tests for conflicts of interest;
- identifies opportunities for improvement in all four fiduciary disciplines;
- delivers a vital risk management solution to the plan’s sponsoring organization;
- adds clarity to the relationship between a plan sponsor and the plan’s vendors;
- the QPR Rating™ tells where your plan ranks on the fiduciary scale;
- FiduciaryQPR is available for all types of defined contribution and defined benefit plans;
- a plan review is confidential, web-enabled, password protected, and uses the latest encryption technology; and
- our fees for a comprehensive plan review are scaled to fit a plan’s size and complexity.
Contact us here for a no obligation consultation about a comprehensive review of your retirement plan, or you may call us at 800.440.3457.
Roland|Criss Fiduciary Services and Roland|Criss Ratings, LLC do not offer any investment, recordkeeping, or TPA services for retirement plans. We are independent and unbiased.
FiduciaryQPR and QPR Rating are trademarks of Roland|Criss